1st Post - HDR Photos - (C&C Welcome)

pretty sick for first ones. i'm going to hawaii in 9 days for 3 weeks and i plan to take a lot of HDR shots. havent made any yet. i like yours and they dont look overdone at all. nice job.
Thanks everybody for the comments....:cheers:
Good luck on your trip....Hawaii should make for some awesome HDR photo opps.....:thumbsup:

Awesome pictures!!!
Like everyone was saying I must follow up.. If you can next time avoid getting those lens flares, those pictures would be top notch.
Excellent job!

ha, wow. I don't generally like HDR's but these are solid.

Lyncca still wins the award for the best HDR I have ever seen, but these are really top-notch.

wow...thats those are great pics!!! Good job on the HDR..

I like these hdrs i would have to say the part that bugs me is on the second one, on the left of the bridge the sky is majorly cyan.

HDR stands for high dynamic range, by taking pictures with multiple exposures, one underexposed, one overexposed, and one normally exposed, you can combine them into one picture, that allows for a greater range of color in the picture, which means that previously washed out places have more detail, and so do areas that were previously hidden in shadow, making the picture closer to what you would see with your naked eye.

just expanding on this great description.

There was no way I could get both the house and mountain exposed correctly in one shot. So I did a mulit image HDR to bring out both objects and make it more like I saw it when I was standing there. Not the greatest HDR but it works.

UntitledHDR001.jpg

not too bad, a longer shutter speed on the first one would have helped a bunch

The second one is awesome!

Nice job not making them look like you are a ridiculesly good 3D animator!

very good job on all of them.

I love number 1 and boy do I love cumberland falls. Awesome place to vacation too and went hiking to dog slaughter falls as well climbed around the back and swam across a bit chilly to say the least haha. And the little store right there by cumberland falls best jerky ever haha good times in Kentucky good times lol

I love number 1 and boy do I love cumberland falls. Awesome place to vacation too and went hiking to dog slaughter falls as well climbed around the back and swam across a bit chilly to say the least haha. And the little store right there by cumberland falls best jerky ever haha good times in Kentucky good times lol
Thanks TJ...:cheers:...I'll have to try that jerky next time I'm there....:thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back