1st set of pictures

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by farfar, Mar 14, 2010.

1. farfar

farfar TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Would love some feedback on these if possible. these are the 1st few pictures i have taken.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ron Evers

Ron Evers Been spending a lot of time on here!

In the country just north of Toronto, Canada
    Photos OK to edit
    #1 is a typical snapshot of some flowers. If you were to get lower, much lower with the camera you would have the potential for a photograph.

#4 would be greatly improved by walking forward so the power lines are excluded from the picture.

3. mrpink

mrpink No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    #1 is OOF, and like Ron said- a lower perspective would greatly increase the interest.

The rest. Great sky. The only details in the foreground are distracting (i.e. cars, signs, power lines) #3 has the most potential with some selective clone tooling to remove those signs and light post.

You do not list if is ok to edit your photos or not so I will leave it alone.

p!nK

4. khallene

khallene TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I agree with the above. Try taking different angles of the flowers - lower, camera almost on the ground, etc. As for the others, a little distracting with all that is going on and definitely try to move around and get as much of the additional "junk" out of the photo to get that "shot" that you want. That being said, keep on shooting, and keep checking back here. There are a lot of great people around willing to give advice and different views on things.

5. farfar

farfar TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    definatly thank you for the information.. i have since gone back and allowed my photos to be edited..

6. giffary

giffary TPF Noob!

try to change an angles before your shoot. It make your photo more interested.