1st sunset photography.

red_4900

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4432207972_2293bf788e_b.jpg

I'm kinda new to the photography scene, and I found the environment's color at sunset to be appealing to work with. Well, here's my 1st shot. Critics please. :)

11mm, F16, 1/10s, ISO500, handheld. Cropped the lower part to further emphasize the mosque.

Beautiful shot. Very crisp.

I probably would have cropped tighter in from left and right to get rid of the building on the far right.

Still a great shot!

+1 to the crop. i do love the color with the orange lighting on the building...and that reflection looks beautiful!

I like the shot, in regards to location.

Your horizon line is almost center, vertically. This takes away from your shot. Either emphasize the sky or the water. Try both and see which one you like best.

Also, try 'warming up' the sky/photo, as sunsets look nice if they are on the warm side. (Raise the Kelvin to warm it up some)

Beautiful shot, but as bpelarge said, you should -in my personal opinion- take less of the sky and get more of the water in the shot. The reflection is amazing!

This is one of those ocassions IMO where symmetry is your friend. I would see if equal amounts of sky above the tower and in the water's reflection works for you.

If you try to warm the WB too much, it may distract from the glow of the mosque. There's enough color in the sunset and I like the cool tone.

Nice shot.

I definitely agree that the horizon should be centered. With reflection shots this is pretty normal. Otherwise, I love the photo. Good work!

Fantastic shot, I agree with the cropping comments and would take a little off the top. x

Is these is haven? I had never ever seen such a beautiful location in my life very pure very natural.Please let me know where is these place is situated.And i must say that these is your art of photography only which represent these location in spiritual manner.Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

Back