1st wedding...sort of!

I meant that from the point of view of getting the results that theB&G deserve or expect on this once in a lifetime event. A beginner to photography has little to no clue as to what is involved in doing a wedding WELL and most presume that its a walk in the park.

Taking a few snapshots is worlds different from the results that a professional will give you. Just getting results... and getting professional level results... if it was your wedding, what would you want?

P.S. - Just like doctors make the worst patients, photographers make the most demanding clients for another photographer for their weddings or special days... lol.

I deliver much better quality than the photographer that did my wedding did. *sigh* still waiting to get all of the pictures after 7 years.
But the weddings I have done are usually for friends and family so I haven't charged.. It might be a much better situation if I did actually charge someone.. It might just make it worth it.. lol

I deliver much better quality than the photographer that did my wedding did.

I could not before, but I *definately* could do better than the one that did mine as well, not that he was bad, just extremely generic and boring. There are many mediocre pros out there too, I will admit.

didn't have time to read *any* text, but just from the photos it looks like you got some pretty good shots. Nice job! :)

i like 5 and 7, and 16 although i would like to see 16 with the same pp as 5, 7.

Good pics!

They all look happy especially the couple - so I like all the pictures you took regardless.

Under the direct sunlight the light look harsh, but what can you do? Actually we see the wedding happened in the day time by the present of sunlight, what you see is what you get, no more. Also judging from the number of people present it seem it was a simple family wedding where economy most likely was in their consideration. The absent of three piece suit anywhere is the first flag.

I wish the groom dressed a bit better though in respecting the bride's enthusiasm.

Most reactions

Back