zakhopper316

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what do ya think?
boat.jpg

cottoncandyboat.jpg

yea unfortunatly all of my matted pictures have it because i have the demo verson of imageframer. my only editing software is Iphoto and it doesent have a framer tool
DSC04866.jpg

Last edited:
not familiar with iphoto. if it's the same with photoshop like it has an erase tool and lines etc. you can make a border/frame.

nah Iphoto is the basic photo software that came with my mac. its ok but i really want photoshop. so i can experiment with multiple exposures. if ur interested ill send u my originals for u to mess around with on photoshop. Its frusterating because i can never get my pics exactly how i want them with i photo but i cant afford photo shop rite now.

While the backdrop of the first looks good, the image lacks a point of interest for me. I find myself looking around the shot for something to focus on.

I would need to see the sky darkened or toned down in the second - the current posted version is completely blown.

The first has the most potential of the two.

daithi

I like the second one better although I see so much space up and down.

nah Iphoto is the basic photo software that came with my mac. its ok but i really want photoshop. so i can experiment with multiple exposures. if ur interested ill send u my originals for u to mess around with on photoshop. Its frusterating because i can never get my pics exactly how i want them with i photo but i cant afford photo shop rite now.

i couldnt afford photoshop either, let alone the entire adobe suite..im a graphic design/advertising student....i downloaded the entire adobe master suite CS3 for free and it works perfectly...i used torrents. try that.

the first photo is wonderful, amazing shot!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back