jwsciontc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
shot these with my new xsi i got this weekend
2994602502_ba9ef601af_b.jpg

2993753571_796b165668.jpg

Nice. I really like both of them. From looking at the road the first one feels too cool to me but it's great anyway. Maybe a little warmer; I dunno. I'm new at this photography bidness. :p

yeah i know what you mean, its like a completely 2 faced pic too lol, i wish they were both in better focus, damn shaky hands

I love this car - just bought it few months ago:)

yeah i love it, head over to yoursciontc.com!!

I love the first one with all the colors. And I love your car too. Nice shots.

Pretty good, although on the first one I would've gone further out to the side for more of an angle, and of course in both I would've turned the wheels towards the camera a bit. And I definitely would've turned of the lights.

yeah i wanted to get to the left more, but those ones came out blury

I like the colors of the tree's. maybe angle it different a bit

always liked the scion. i remember turbo and high performance did a handling article on it and with a few suspension mods, those things can be pretty good handlers.

any mods?

btw i like the pic too :)

yeah how it is now is winter mode, wheelse are comin off when i get home for thanksgiving. its got a system, lowered, full exhaust except header(makes rasp) intake, badgeless grille(isnt on), intake, the yellow fogs, hid's, tints, smoked tail lights, debadged, blacked out rear emblem, a few more thats all i got off the top of my head.

and yeah just a simple drop makes the center of gravity a whole lot better, it looks like a 4x4 stock, rear sway bars make a night and day difference, its a pretty popular autox car as well. adjustable coilovers are a nice investment for variety of looks and performance.

i lvoe my car :D

nice pics. try to change up the angles a bit and try not to keep the car centered in every shot.

thanks! yeah im going to take more this weekend and i'll try to change it up a little

Most reactions

New Topics

Back