2 Composite Images (apparently thats the term...)

Yahoozy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so i have been stuck at home for about 3 days and am bored out of my skull
so today i went out and did a couple composite images
C&C is welcome as always

CompositeImage5.jpg

CompositeImage6.jpg

Thanks for looking =D

hahah thanks =P
i've had that board probably a year and a half and im surprised i havent destroyed it =P

These are SO fun. I think you have done a similar concept before?? You execute it well. The only cc I have for you is to really watch your lighting and when your shooting.. these look to be midday shots. The first one might really pop if you did it at twilight. The second one, you were smart to shoot in the shade, but you could have lowered your ap to take our eye away from the background. And also just lighten up those midtones in PP. This is a case where you could have metered for your skin and ignored anything your meter told you about overall metering, because the background is so different than the foreground. Your meter measured the whole of the picture, and thereby underexposed you. But in any case, good job, I like your creativity :)

Cool shots! But I have always wondered how those are made? Did you use a remote control to take the pictures yourself?

hahah yah i have done these before, i think they're a fun way to kill an hour or 2 =P
and thank you for the tips, i'll try to spot some of those bits next time

and i actually set the camera on timer and run to where im gonna be hahah
then when you have a whole set of shots you layer em all together in photoshop
its really easy with my Photoshop Elements 6 because it has a thing called Photomerge which automatically fixes tiny differences between the pictures, aligns them all, and takes the bits you choose and puts them in the final picture
it really simplifies things and makes them go a lot smoother hahah

What impresses me (and maybe this is easy to do), is how the sand lines up for all of them in the first photo, even with you running around on it. You'd think there would be some blur down there from shot to shot as you step on it and make it different for each photo, but its not.

Very cool, sir. You are very creative, and I appreciate you taking the time to post your photos for us! :)

hahah its called healing brush, clone stamp, and an extra 30 minutes
same with the trees hahah

thanks =P

hahah its called healing brush, clone stamp, and an extra 30 minutes
same with the trees hahah

thanks =P

Oh. I knew there wasn't a program that would do that. Only digital elbow grease would make it look good. BTW, I don't see any obvious patterns, and in something that takes impressions as easily as sand, I think you did a great job cloning for it to look all natural. I've cloned grass, but that's no where near as complicated.

Also, I just noticed two of you has the legs cut off in the second photo (left and bottom). But, it may not be as big of a deal as it would in other photos cause there are so many subjects. I'm just making an observation, though. Whether or not its a problem is an issue I'll leave to you. :)

I love the first a very cool shot not as keen on the second its to busy for me..A great way to relieve boredom! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back