2 Dog Pictures

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey guys. here's some pics of my chocolate lab, Drake.

I really like the way this one came out:
DSC_0002.jpg

this one not so much:
DSC_0026.jpg

BUMP
every time i make a post there is 0-1 reply after? what is wrong with me that i can never get a reply on this forum?!

I dont know why you dont get replies. Sometimes I only get one or two on CC threads as well. It happens. :)

#1 I like the dogs expression, but not the way his collar has almost no detail or the shadow of his nose behind him. Also, the background is no good, what with the placement of the window and the crooked baseboard. It would be better if the dog was not in a corner so that the baseboard didnt look crooked. And without the window.

#2 I guess its a cute picture of the dog. I can imagine him snuffing into those flowers. :) But its of an odd placement of the dog in the frame, what with his head smack in the middle and a tiny part of one of his back legs showing. And whats that in the background? A driveway? :scratch: I dont like it.

I dont know why you dont get replies. Sometimes I only get one or two on CC threads as well. It happens. :)

#1 I like the dogs expression, but not the way his collar has almost no detail or the shadow of his nose behind him. Also, the background is no good, what with the placement of the window and the crooked baseboard. It would be better if the dog was not in a corner so that the baseboard didnt look crooked. And without the window.

#2 I guess its a cute picture of the dog. I can imagine him snuffing into those flowers. :) But its of an odd placement of the dog in the frame, what with his head smack in the middle and a tiny part of one of his back legs showing. And whats that in the background? A driveway? :scratch: I dont like it.
I completely agree with you about both images. I don't like the bg of the first one, but he's a shy dog and 99% of the time he is sitting in that corner.

i think both pics are nice.. just need to improve on background... take all of that in when you are ready to take a pic.. either give yourself enough room to crop it out or make sure you want the background in... and get the whole dog next time...

Most reactions

Back