2 fall images I dug up

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I dug these up from fall, while I'm waiting on my 20D's autofocus to be recalibrated.

This is an infrared shot, that is a bit soft due to being a bit out of focus, but I like it nonetheless.

duck_island.jpg

This is a shot of Sanctuary Marsh, where my friend the great blue heron hangs out all the time. It's one of my favorite places to visit.

sanctuary_marsh2.jpg

Thanks for lookin :)

both number 1 and 2 are great!!! love the colors :thumbup:

Two stunning shots Matt. WOW!!!

Thanks Jon. The IR shot is RM-72 on my 20D.

Thank you Pamela. Just trying to emulate a simple matte with my border.

Must be nice to be able to *dig up* shots this wonderful!

Trust me, if I had anything this nice...you'd of seen it by now :sillysmi:

Both of these pictures are just absolutly stunning!! Number two is really great looking to me. I just love how the red-orange of the trees and the light blue of the sky's reflection mix perfectly.

I really like the first one! The tree looks fluffly and soft! I like! :D Thanks for sharing!

Thanks everyone :) When I'm shooting digital, I usually take so many shots, I don't have time to give each one a serious look when I get home. It's fun to go back and find things I didn't know I had. :)

These two were very worth being dug up!
I love the second, though the softness of the first plus the frame you chose for that are very nice, too! But the outburst of colours in the second is just STUNNING! And I love marshes! Just love them!

Most reactions

Back