2 Flower Pics! Kinda Big!

SlySniper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
elvir.bravehost.com
Hello!

Well, heres a picture of a rose near my house. I tried to get it at an angle, which I kinda did, but, it seems every time I do I get some shawdow from the pedals. Do you guys think it would be better shawdow-less?

dsc00225640x4804ed.jpg

ALSO!

What do you think about this photo? Do you like how only one flower is brighter than the rest? Or not?

dsc00236640x4807bm.jpg

Thanks for all the help! :)

i'm not a big flower-photo fan but i do say i quite like them.
about the shadow, i think it would look very artificial without it.
oh, and in the second, i think the flower isn't in focus. can you umm fix that (reshoot)?

eydryan said:
i'm not a big flower-photo fan but i do say i quite like them.
about the shadow, i think it would look very artificial without it.
oh, and in the second, i think the flower isn't in focus. can you umm fix that (reshoot)?

Thanks!

I'll be back in 10 minutes with another picture of that flower, focused.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lol, u do that! :D i'm really curious how it'll look.

WELL, I tried to be back in 10 minutes, but I guess not. :(

Well, I tried to get the same effect, but, I couldn't. It was too bright outside.

But, I got one that kinda looks like it.

dsc00030640x4801rb.jpg

I'll get a better one when the suns starts setting.

AAARGH!!! I hate ie!!! it just deleted all i said! Well, let me resume my words, it's better that way :D i agree that the second is not as good. but still don't see crispness , and the second one is blurrier even on the petals.

question: why can you not get that center piece in focus. i mean that is what i meant, because the petals are so clear and nice as opposed to the center which is an amalgamous mix of yellow and dark yellow :)

anyway, don't really take my critique for more than an oppinion on this,i told you, i'm not a big fan of flower photos...

Most reactions

Back