2 Friends With There Honda CBR F4i's

Exhale

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was my first time ever shooting something moving. Other than Sprint Cars. But that was last year. I did these using a Sony something lol. One of the pocket sized cameras. Total noob. C&C? I was going to post in the General. But Seems way to crowded.

2456220154_ed3abfb0ab_o.png

2455390883_27d2679d60_o.png

2455391079_3b4724f02e_o.png

2455391217_147b358634_o.png

#2 is cool. the others just look like point n shoot snap shots...would like see others like these though.

This may be crude, but read through it.

Fake DOF kills any photo for me. If that's the look you were going for, there is no replacement for large aperature/fast glass and the appropriate distances.

Also, dealing with stunters, you really have to use angles to get something that looks different. I shot some local stunters testing here, and all the photo's start to look the same unless you put some spin on them. Here are a few that I came up with to give you an idea. You don't need SLR's to get a decent picture, but if you put your own spin onto something, the outcome becomes a lot better.

These are some of the guys from Off Axis Stunting.

012.jpg

024.jpg

jpg10-1.jpg

jpg09-2.jpg

jpg04-4.jpg

jpg07-2.jpg

jpg01-4.jpg

Alright, thanks so much, Next time i shoot them, I'll def try that, I cant wait to get back out!

Alright, thanks so much, Next time i shoot them, I'll def try that, I cant wait to get back out!

Just seen you are from E-town. I know there has been guys from Edmonton who've come down here to stunt. I never got out that day.

If you can, try getting some angles by using a step ladder too. You'll like stupid, but the pictures will turn out well.

If I go again, I know I'll be bringing one. You have to put some trust in the guys that they won't hit you though.

Those shots with the 10mm were a couple feet from the bike. They look like 10ft away, but are actually closer to 3-4

Most reactions

New Topics

Back