2 horse power

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
from the goshen, connecticut agricultural fair last sunday:

2-horse-power.jpg

beat the hell out of it for me, if you would :wink:

I think its a great subject, interesting to look at and has a story to it. Exposure looks great (love the slight blur on the guy, creates a great sense of motion) and I like the color tone.

I would suggest cropping out the guy on the far right, and maybe cropping it tight enough to lose the pole towards the right as well.

Lastly, I'd like to see a little more space in front of the horses.

Great shot though, I really like it.

I'll second that. The far right guy doesn't seem to have a purpose for the shot so it kinda brings the picture down.

It's still a good shot.

I love the color tone!

As Chase mentioned, it would have been cool if you didn't have the guy (on the right side) in the frame and had a lil more space in front of the horsies.

Very cool shot!

just wanted to say thanks for the input and share the final version with you. after working your suggestions, i like this much better:

2-horse-power-final.jpg

Wow, great work on the 2nd one. I really love the tone and feel of this picture!

wow! What have you done with the pole and the space on the left? How you did it?

thanks all.

mentos- i used the clone stamp tool in photoshop. to get the extra area to the left, i had to expand the crop on that side, clone in the appropriate areas, then recrop.

Nice job, Tobes! Good action shot, and the toning decision really adds to the rustic feel of the image.

You have done well, grasshopper.... :wink:

terri said:
Nice job, Tobes! Good action shot, and the toning decision really adds to the rustic feel of the image.

You have done well, grasshopper.... :wink:

:D why thank you, honorable one :wink:

Osmer_Toby said:
to get the extra area to the left, i had to expand the crop on that side, clone in the appropriate areas, then recrop.

That was a shocker :shock: . I thought the original picture had the "extention" and that you purposely sliced it off for the first post.

The clone job is remarkable!

Most reactions

Back