2 Hour E6!!

dinodan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just dropped off the first roll of Ektachrome from the new F100 at my local 1-hour lab. Normally, it's a 2-3 day turnaround. When the lady said "5 o'clock", I at first thought that she had mistaken it for print film. In fact, they have recently acquired on-site E6 processing with a 2-hour turnaround!

I'm on my way to pick up my slides in about 15 minutes!

Awsome!

yeah, our local lab is pretty inconsistent. Sometimes when I drop off 4x5 transparencies, they're ready in 3 hours, but the last few times it's been 24 hours.

I love my lab...it's 2 hour everything.

:( Twist the knife a little deeper, why don't cha? I have to wait a week or more for mine.

E6 takes 3 hours for me, unfortunately the lab hours are 9 to 5:30 weekdays only and drive is a bit out of the way. They take 3 days for C41?

wow looks like i got the best deal iv got about 4 or 6 labs that do C41 and E6 in 2 hrs except b/w wich norm takes a day. happy to live in melbourne

:( Twist the knife a little deeper, why don't cha? I have to wait a week or more for mine.

You're speaking my mind!

"Hours" ... ts!

Here we count in days or weeks when it comes to getting prints back ... Normal size normal prints is 2 days, anything larger than normal is more, slide film I don't know, haven't taken slides in AGES, and b&w is a week at least.
But prints from digital files I now get within 2 days, sometimes 3, depending on the time I upload them... and I get them delivered to the door with the mail. That's ok.

Most reactions

Back