2 Kids

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
100_0480feedingthegoat.jpg

Heehee, nice play on words in your title.
Do you know that it took me a looong time to find out that actually it is the children of goats that are called "kids"? I didn't know - I knew that sheep have lambs and cows have calves and horses have foals and dogs have puppies and cats have kittens - but I never really knew what the young of goats were called. ;)

As to the photo, light (bright!) and fence (there) were quite a bit against you, I feel, although the fence throws a nice shadow on the wooden ledge there ... but to tell you the truth, it is that shadow which seems to be the most interesting part here, if it weren't for your clever title...

Thanks Corinna, I appreciate the feedback. I agree about the fence...it is over-powering, isn't it? Though I thought it might 'work' for me--I guess 'no'! LOL!!

You know, (and I guess this is why I come here....) it never occured to me that it was on the bright side....but yes, I 'see' it now!!!

I really like this photo...but then....that's my 'kid' on the right...and how could I not love anything he is in!!!??? And, again maybe because he's mine...the picture makes me feel that a small, timid boy is feeding a small, timid goat, and that they are making a connection.

Thanks again! I do appreciate the feedback!!

:O)

Most reactions

Back