Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Macro2.JPG

Macro.JPG

2 Macro shots

oh cool! i've never seen a baby grasshopper. nice work!

Holy Cow...These are amazing. Love the first one. :thumbup:

JonMikal said:
oh cool! i've never seen a baby grasshopper. nice work!

Umm ? I don't think thatz a baby grasshopper JonMikal. :lol:

Great Macro shotz Hobosyke.

Yes its an infant grasshopper.

in order for grasshoppers to mate, the male needs to be significantly larger, and has to wrap his lower body around the female in order to get to the right area. that little guy isnt big enough...

md

MDowdey said:
Yes its an infant grasshopper.

in order for grasshoppers to mate, the male needs to be significantly larger, and has to wrap his lower body around the female in order to get to the right area. that little guy isnt big enough...

md

Ooooh, ok. Sorry about that Jon. Fooled me.

MDowdey said:

md

It never hurts to try, lol.

These are good!
Why have you only joined this forum this late, HoboSyke. Your photos are suggesting that you are not entirely new to the business. Where have you and your pictures been in the past??? ;)

Wow, a baby grasshopper?! How'd you find that? I've never seen grasshoppers do that...Almost like apes when they carry their young or something...Never knew bugs did that.
Cool images though! The first one has great colors. :)

LaFoto said:
These are good!
Why have you only joined this forum this late, HoboSyke. Your photos are suggesting that you are not entirely new to the business. Where have you and your pictures been in the past??? ;)

I only found this forum lastnight !

I have been taking photos for a few years. Nothing too serious but I love photography. More shots to come soon.

Most reactions

Back