2 months old

FarrahJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
webClaire1104-3C.jpg

Very very nice Farrah! The the negative space is very complimenting and the floor boards just points to the subject. The DOF is just right in my eyes as well as the tack sharpness.

Well done :D

A classic tummy pose. Being able to hold one's own head up long enough to shoot this pose is a milestone it itself! Yeah! I like the non-traditional, hard, wooden floor with reflection in it--most people go all warm and fuzzy on this, often with a fur throw. The brown background goes great with the floor. Nice shot.

Haha this is so cool. What are you using to trigger your 430 off camera? If that is what you used in this shot.

What are you using to trigger your 430 off camera? If that is what you used in this shot.

I did not use my flash...Strictly natural light...I usually set up with more flat lighting, so I have been trying some non-flat lighting...but anyways...I get really awesome natural light in my house and about 300 days of pure sun...so I think I've used my flash twice.

wow...gorgeous...do you happen to know what you shot that at and with which lens? just gorgeous and tack sharp

wow, amazing shot. Love the bokeh.

Good work! :thumbup:

Amazing!!!! It's so sharp! What an adorable baby too!

Most reactions

Back