2 Moons ?

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Someone was telling me about there's supposed to be a "Two Moons" view from earth most of this month (August 2010) and it won't happen again until something like year 2700...

I read up on google..and the only thing I could find was literature about 'Mars' being as big as the Moon, and being a spectacular view of a lifetime.

Has anyone heard about this? Or maybe know of the dates, times etc...

Or is all this a load of Sh*t?! Lol

Someone was telling me about there's supposed to be a "Two Moons" view from earth most of this month (August 2010) and it won't happen again until something like year 2700...

I read up on google..and the only thing I could find was literature about 'Mars' being as big as the Moon, and being a spectacular view of a lifetime.

Has anyone heard about this? Or maybe know of the dates, times etc...

Or is all this a load of Sh*t?! Lol

It happened like 10 years ago, and it was blown way out of proportion.

Mars was going to be the largest apparent size it will be in like the next 100 years or something. Nowhere near the size of the moon though. If you can't just look at the sky, and know where Mars is, you probably would have missed it.

For some reason, this hits all the inboxes every August...

Haha...that's a bummer :( was hoping it was true. I was a bit iffy on it because stuff like that tends to be pretty big in the inter-web 'media'... I have not seen or heard about it until my friend mentioned it. Thanks for that info!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back