TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just lookin for some C&C

w/e you wanna say its cool

4249096919_6884ea5271.jpg

4249096447_aab9ffe425.jpg

sorry i know they're a little small, problems w/ photobucket and when i saved em

the second one looks soft / out of focus even on the small image

that had to do w/ the post processing, i kinda messed it up and forgot to save a new image version so i messed up the shot forever it seems :(

anything else?

They look like snapshots I guess...

I like the sky in the first one.

Composition seems strange, my eyes are wandering the photos looking for a point of interest.

I think if they were horizontal shots instead of vertical, that would have been better. It's hard to get the writing focused on the curved marquee.

I'm no pro though, just my thought.

Hi iBats,

Looks like you were going for a creative angle on the first one - for me its okay ... Not sure where you were headed with the second. For me the composition is off but hey photography is subjective? What were you aiming to achieve in the second photo??

They look like snapshots I guess...

I like the sky in the first one.

Composition seems strange, my eyes are wandering the photos looking for a point of interest.

daithi33 said:
Hi iBats,

Looks like you were going for a creative angle on the first one - for me its okay ... Not sure where you were headed with the second. For me the composition is off but hey photography is subjective? What were you aiming to achieve in the second photo??

PhotoX: Not really snapshots, they're for a project, point of interest is kinda the text

Daithi: Second Photo was really just to get the "Anothony" portion of the marque, also trying to get the light of sunrise to reflect off the lettering, and in the post processing the reduce noise did to much and i forgot to change it before i saved.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back