Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0054.jpg

Note: my subject of focus was the UV protection etc

DSC_0103.jpg

Were u playing rock paper scissors? Lol

C&C per req:

1. As a product photograph, this isn't really working for me. The background, while softly focused is still distracting, and I would much prefer the near side of the sunglasses to be sharply focused and "fade" to soft as they recede into the background. In this case your point of focus is actually just past the glasses.

2. Interesting - I like the idea of this image. Unfortunately it's rather mid-tone rich, and would benefit greatly from increased contrast. As well, the unfocused fingertips of the subject's left hand are somewhat distracting as is the object below (chair?).

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

C&C per req:

1. As a product photograph, this isn't really working for me. The background, while softly focused is still distracting, and I would much prefer the near side of the sunglasses to be sharply focused and "fade" to soft as they recede into the background. In this case your point of focus is actually just past the glasses.

2. Interesting - I like the idea of this image. Unfortunately it's rather mid-tone rich, and would benefit greatly from increased contrast. As well, the unfocused fingertips of the subject's left hand are somewhat distracting as is the object below (chair?).

Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.

~John

I'll reshoot the sunglasses now. ;)

agree with tirediron

I really like #2 it's very interesting and a great idea ;)

Most reactions

Back