2 new strobes, 1 new pic

JimmyAtlantis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first time working with strobes and I only had a few minutes to play. I understand the blow out is bad and I probably should've turned that strobe 180°, but overall how did I do for my first time?

458153246_0c9fc71317_o.jpg

Uhh...bump, I guess. Maybe I'd get more attention if I put n00b in my topic title. :/

Not to bad. I think a little work and youll have it. The back light is to bright it should be a hilight. have fun I did still life when I started some times the lighting is very hard.

Not to bad. I think a little work and youll have it. The back light is to bright it should be a hilight. have fun I did still life when I started some times the lighting is very hard.

Thanks. I've been reading a lot about lighting for food as I think that's the route I'm going to go.

Anybody else have any feedback. I'm losing faith in these photo forums when 60 some odd people look at a thread and only 1 leaves feedback.

Well I guess setting up this shot, posting it and checking for feedback has pretty much been a waste of my time (except for miltphoto). Thanks TPF! /sarcasm

Most reactions

New Topics

Back