2 of 2 newborn shoots

BOUNCE!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2nd Newborn shoot. Lucy lynette grace 3.5 weeks old. This shoot I am really happy with the results, it has turned out just like I wanted it to so I'm really sorry but I think I have 7 pics for you to look at. Sorry to those who think it is too much...:lovey: As always C&C welcome, and thanks for looking. Jodie xx:lovey:

011_whiteframeactionforum.jpg

017_1copyforum.jpg

028_12copyforum.jpg

038_2copyforum.jpg

04413copyforum.jpg

064copyforum.jpg

019copyforum.jpg

Thanks again for looking everyone...Jodie xxx:lovey:

#3 is sooooooooo wonderful!! The composition is perfect. On #7 I would like to see a bit more space between the hand and the edge of the picture and also the same thing with the foot. Not a lot, just a little bit more so that it doesn't look like they're bumping the edge. :)

Marian

#3 is sooooooooo wonderful!! The composition is perfect. On #7 I would like to see a bit more space between the hand and the edge of the picture and also the same thing with the foot. Not a lot, just a little bit more so that it doesn't look like they're bumping the edge. :)

Marian

Thanks for your comments marian, and I agree with #7 comments it is only so close because as I do my editing I crop each image to 5x7 as I go because most of my images are purchased in this print size, so by doing this my clients see exactly what the final image will look like. If I had to do a crop to a different size, I would go back to the original image, so I don't lose anything from the composition. EG: To crop to 8x10 from the above image I would be chopping off either the head or the feet, so I always keep this in mind. Thanks again for looking and commenting, it is always appreciated. Jodie xx:lovey:

ps. I also have another shot from this shoot, that is framed with more room, so this is not the only one my client will see xx

I can't see any of them...is it me?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back