doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Made some shots of my pets again.
#1 A shot of Spot while she is yawning. For whoever who wanted to know where the tongue stays, its pretty clear now :wink:
spot085.jpg

#2 One of my bearded dragons (Bob) who was lucky enough to be posing for me while i was trying to learn the flash stuff on other things than bugs
baardagaam019.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Bob certainly earnt his pay (whatever that is) with that pose!
fantastic lowkey shot of him with great lighting!
And Spot is reminding me that I know nothing of snake anatomy

Great job, I love both of them! Is that a Ball Python? I want to get one. Greatly composed and beautful!

thanks for the comments everybody :)
And yes, thats a ballpython. Great snake to keep, only have to keep in mind that they can fast sometime. Mine went without food for 7 months one time, but she only lost 100grams. I offered her food every week, but she just wouldnt take it. But one time she just started eating again and never stopped since.

Wow.... Its awesome!!! I have none of them. But I think its very good & Greatly composed and beautiful!

Great detail. Wonderful light!
And even though Sabine has her two snakes, and even though I have seen them yawn more than once, I have never seen where the tongue goes! Wow. Didn't know that...
We're still with two snakes only, though. No dragons. No iguanas. Nothing of the kind.
Have you seen these , Daan?

It's really beautiful and greatly composed.

Holy Toledo! I especially love the pic of Spot. It's gonna give me nightmares, but I like the pic

Most reactions

New Topics

Back