2 panorama's

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When i was out on a walk yesterday, i also made 2 pano's (well tried) They arent perfect, but you get the idea :)
Rijp011.jpg

Rijp012.jpg

Gonna upload some bigger ones later on.
Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Those are very nice. The frost in the trees is great.

I can see where a few of the stitch lines are, but that can usually be cleaned up. What software did you use to stitch them?

amazing pictures. I agree with bug though, you can see some of the stitch lines, although their not that bad they're still visible

I think the first one is more well-done, I don't seen obvious stitch lines relative to the second one, in which the stitch lines are quite blatantly visible. Nice work all the same.

very cool. unlike everyone else i don't see any stitch lines?

we had the same weather here a few days ago, every tree in sight was covered in frost. made some beautiful sights

thanks for the comments everyone :)
I thought there were stitch lines in the first, but then i thought the clouds were just messing with the sky . So im not really sure about that one. But the second one, yes stitch lines....on the right side. I just had about enough of sitting behind the pc and rushed that one a bit.
The first pano is made up from 15 pics. Then i stitched them in Photoshop. Took me about 1.5 hours i think. Which is pretty long, but its not that i make a lot of pano's. So its still a learning thing.

You can see the bigger version of the first pano HERE

Most reactions

New Topics

Back