2 parts Hydrogen + 1 part Oxygen + Gravity =

The added, third shot kind of brings it down a few notches...it's just nowhere near as compelling as #2...what I really,really like on #2 is the red feathering on the top of the drop formation, plus the red on the two single drops at the top, as well as those couple of drops in the background, all in red...plus there is the cool "wave" formation at the base of #2...it's just so superior to the other two pictures it's not even close.

What was your setup?

Please, do tell me what your setup was to get these?

Inquiring minds want to steal your secret recipe.:thumbup:

now just review your chemistry :scratch:

... love the images, but the chemistry had me muddled.

TBH....... Tetrahydrocannabinol, also known as delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol :lol::lol::lol:

989712723_Zi2uP-XL.jpg

Three lights, various colors for the background (scarves from Target), hanging bottle of water and plenty of missed shots. :D

989701717_xqHWC-XL.jpg

989701669_TKYhC-XL.jpg

Comments very much appreciated.​

I thought this thread was going to be about someone accidentally dropping their camera or lens in water! :lmao: Like that guy who backs into the fountain in that YouTube video, lol.

Nice shots. I agree, #2 is the best. I like the last one, too. It looks like glass.

WOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

Holy Sh!t, these shots are amazing, like Derrel said the second one is amazing. The photo of your setup is incredible, haha what kind of lens are you using to get these shots? I tried some where I was kneeled down by my kitchen sink with my regular kit lens, I thought they turned out alright but these my friend are astonishing. Definately something to shoot for next time.

I'm really diggin' the colors that were produced in this series. I just wish more drops could've landed on the focus point. Next time?

Bram, I used the Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 mounted on the D700. I think I might try the D300 next time to narrow the Field of View.

One more for S&G.

990674181_4jbYX-XL.jpg

I have done something sililer with my 20D and a strobe light at different angles (I don't have a moble flash) but I havent goten results like that. I bet it tuck a lot of practice shots.
Wes

Most reactions

New Topics

Back