2 Pictures of my Wife Rated PG-13 - Tring to learn to take "sexy" Pictures

Wizzard005

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

No nude or anything, just tring to learn to take sexy pictures without going overboard....

Anyways, i know on the pic its just a random shot in the bedroom, but i think she came out very well

And like a dummy, i left my lens thingy on the bed ....

1. I think this is a sexy shot, let me know what you think....
379395040_NjJpq-L.jpg

Sorry only one picture, 2 was a typo

Lens hood is distracting

ya ya i know :( For some reason i didnt see it till i put the pics on my computer, maybe i wasnt paying attn....... ;)

well... for taking "sexy" pictures you really need to work on setting... while your wife may have a "sexy" look on her face.. the picture just looks like you snapped a shot of her, because the setting (atmosphere) certainly isnt sexy...

This is what I think they mean.. Sorry for the bad editing - it's only a 5 minute photoshop on my laptop...

girl.jpg

I'm afraid it looks a bit too forced for me. As if you told her to do a sexy pose, and she did her best but then burst out laughing as soon as you'd taken the photo.

After reading the other posts, everything I had to say has been mentioned. Just stick with it and take the advise. Some times the criticism it tough to hear, but it will help.

aye i agree with you guys.. In the house there isnt really any good place to do it, next time we go someplace I will see what we can come up with... I wish i was good at photo shop, so i could do some kind of white background and then photoshop it up so it comes out nice...

is there any good websites to find poses that we can look at and try?

On camera flash is very not sexy. Hard light usually isn't either (although it can be). Shadows and highlights are what you need, i.e. off camera lighting. Also, I agree with whoever said that the pose looks totally forced.

Sorry only one picture, 2 was a typo
You owe us one. :biggrin:

Have a Google on posing like this. It may not be the best, but some good info within. Also look at other galleries of sexy posing to help the creative juices start flowing.

OMG NO!

Feather the selection!!! That looks terrible!
As I said, I did this in photoshop in 5 minutes on my laptop with a touchpad before work. It wasn't meant to be a final edit, only to illustrate the point.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back