TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please CC. Thanks!

DSC_0105web4marked.jpg

DSC_0013web2marked.jpg

DSC_0254web4marked.jpg

Looks like you used quite a bit of Smart Blur (although it looks more like Remove Noise) in the first photo. The photo isn't large enough for me to comment with any certainty, but you either blurred her skin, or she's got great skin naturally. It's totally just my personal taste, but I realllllly don't like blurred skin. Skin's got so much detail that can lend a flattering quality under most conditions, yet people love to blur it.

Lemme say this though....
You've clearly got an eye for composition, and you'd blow me out of the water in a natural light competition (if such a thing were to exist haha). The second photo makes me think you're shooting canon, the third makes me reconsider that notion. Whatcha shooting?

great portrait! i really like them.

Nikon D3000 - very entry level dslr and i'm REALLY a newbie here... i appreciate your comments - i did retouch her skin a little b/c of the noise - my ISO wasn't the best choice so there were more noise than i wanted on her skin, but she does have gorgeous skin and this reflects exactly what she looks like - but i do admit, i shaded a little to cover the noise. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back