This is my best albumen print to date. I wish I had the contrast problems worked out. Partly this is the paper I used. This one has way too much texture for albumen printing. But, I'm getting closer. Oh! for a dedicated darkroom space. It is nervewracking to try and keep silver-nitrate stains off stuff and also get emersed in the process. Time is also an issue. Somewhere I have to get another full 24 hours into each day A pretty good gel-lift. I love how each one is just a mystery till the bitter end. Will it work or will it fail. I want to prep some paper with a tissue of hardened gelatine and try doing a lift on to that substraight....hummmm. Dang time issue! I also made a set of negs for printing this one in gum dichromate. I can't wait to get cracking on that.