PreludeX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Welcome my babies
Stella Ruth Knight and Skylar Ethan Knight

holdingbothofthebabes025.jpg

Awww... Sweet! Congrats man! A proud daddy and a happy mommy with two little angels, what picture can be better than that? Cherish the moment.

it has been a long time... with the air force, i never have time to get to the library (however lately i make time) and use the internet since i cant access forums on government computers... other than that ive been great... good life.. great family... So now its Me, My wife Christie, 2 year old Jaxson and almost 3 week old Skylar and Stella... they are sweet lil kids.. i love them alot.. sadly they are located in fairchild AFB (spokane) washington(where im from) and im stationed at mountain home AFB idaho... atleast my supervisors give me time off without taking leave to go up and visit on the weekends as much as possible... they get to come home and be with me in october sometime... then they get to see the cool aircraft that daddy works on.. the F-15E Strike Eagle...

Congrats on your little bundle of joys! You and your wife look very happy! And given the distance separating you from them, I'm sure you'll cherish the time with them all the more.
slingtwin.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back