2 quick pics

ThaOski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was walking out to the beach when I saw this and thought it was intresting.

HumanTragedy2postable.jpg

Then it started to rain and I caught this.
RainOnCove.jpg

3. "One Last Ride"
OneLastRidePostable.jpg

4. My Dog "Coach" at the beach
coachupclosepostable.jpg

By the way I like putting my tags, so thanks.

Last edited:
the stamps are really distracting

...it puts the lotion on it's skin...

...or it gets the hose again...

I agree on the stamps, and now I'm gonna have that song in my head.

On the pics... first one, my reaction was "EW! GROSS!"

The subject in the second one is very pretty. That sky is a bummer. I think I might do a bit of cheating and either replace that sky or superimpose an underexposed version of it on top of it.

Hmmm yeah I would disagree that a half-eaten rotting apple is all that interesting. The second one is my favourite here but you need to keep an eye on that tilting horizon.

While it is absolutely all right to be wanting to have fun when pursuing one's hobby, and while you are totally entitled to ruin your photos with fat tags that distract other viewers to the max, you might want to ask yourself if in that case you really-really want others to comment (in the form of mildly critiquing even?) on your photos ... for what they say to you about them (mostly so about those monster-tags) might affect your enjoyment in some negative way?

I for my part no longer feel inclined to comment on photos about which my only thoughts are "Ugh, those TAGS ... :roll: !" I'm sorry. (But then my very first thought was "Ugh" anyway upon seeing that rotting apple - as selective colour version even).

I agree, the half eaten apple is just... bleh. Your second and third pictures I think are great. Don't care much for the shot of the dog. It's a cute animal, but I don't know that I've ever seen a pet picture that I've really liked. :p

Thanks for the info. I guess the masses have spoken, away with the tags. Hmmm, I am guessing I have an odd taste on intresting things. Oh well thanks for all the info next time I post, I shall have no tags.

HAHAH LMAO at those watermarks, great shots, what movie is that put the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose thing from originally.. i kno its nor joe dirt

Most reactions

Back