2 Random unrealted pics.

eddyk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
100_6189326591.jpg

This is at a friends wedding, and that is actually my mum having a look under her skirt, for gosh knows what ever reason.

Random2.jpg

Christman decorations in a shopping centre in my town.

Thanks for any feedback :hug::

really like the selective color. it's a funny shot. would like to see a tighter crop to get rid of woman on the left w/ white skirt...she distracts me

I didn't fancy doing a crop...but I have toned the brightness of her skirt down so eyes are less attracted to her.

the selective coloring worked well. my eyes are drawn immediately to the bride. nice work!

i prefer the seslective colouring shot as the Christams one seems too busy and cluttered

nice capture of the peeping "mom" :lmao: I think that I prefer the 2nd rendition :thumbup:

I actually like the riot of color in the second shot - the sense of chaos that goes with a busy shopping area. I don't think the image particularly needed the tilt, it would have been fun with a normal perspective. And it's a bit oversaturated for my tastes. Still, a fun shot with energy. :)

terri said:
I don't think the image particularly needed the tilt, it would have been fun with a normal perspective. :)
i think the tilt makes it a bit more hectic, adds a sense of urgency

Most reactions

New Topics

Back