1)
001-1.jpg

2)
003.jpg

and a bonus ;)
3)
003a.jpg

thank you :)

the shots are way underexposed and out of focus.

you should manually set your lens to focus at the distance you will be standing.
as far as the underexposure. you can leave your shutter open longer. you were only at 250-350 which leaves you a lot of room before you have to worry about motion blur. but if you stand really still,. you can have your shutter open for a pretty long time.

Underexposed and out of foucus. Try some lighting on your face.

#3 isn't even worth a comment.

BTW I've done self portaits that were sharp at 1/15 s, 1/250 is unnecessary.

Exposure Program = normal program (2)

Is thy it's underexposed. That bright background probably threw the camera off. You were asking for that to happen with the location you picked (if you had a chance to pick it out). Dressed nice for Mother's Day?

Exposure Program = normal program (2)
Is thy it's underexposed. That bright background probably threw the camera off. You were asking for that to happen with the location you picked (if you had a chance to pick it out). Dressed nice for Mother's Day?
no prom haha and I didnt take these my g-pa did and he knows about as much about photography as a dog does haha I was just wondering what could be fixed in these so when I get in tux again I can get a much better shot with a tripod :)

i wouldnt blame your g-pa. you should have looked at the lcd and seen what what happening and made adjustments accordingly imo.

I would work on focus, lighting and location before even touching PP.

For some reason I always thought you were a chick.

C&C? bad. delete and re-shoot.

p!nK

...thought you were a chick.

Is this an ongoing joke or something? I swear every thread OP starts people think he's a girl, lol.

For some reason I always thought you were a chick.

me too

as for the pictures, they are out of focus, and underexposed, as you can't see the eyes

food for thought: PP won't fix a bad photo

Most reactions

Back