TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Notre Dame- One of the prettiest churches in North America

Montreal Skyline- Taken from Mount Royal

Thanks for looking! CC Appreciated!
-Will

Whoa, what a killer shot of the altar!!! Great detail, and colour. Looks like a difficult shot to get, but you did an awesome job. The skyline view is lovely too.

It was a little difficult; low light church, no tripod. I had to boost up the ISO and steady the camera on a chair.

The colors and the composition of the church are amazing! Absolutely great shot! The skyline is really nice too, but that church is really awesome!

Wow that is such a gorgeous church shot, I have yet to do something that nice! Skyline is really nice too, I live at the foot of one of the mountains in the background of that pic!:)

Thanks, lifeafter2am

weez1959- I guess you speak french? You're lucky to live in such a beautiful city!

love #1. hate montreal. :neutral:

I like the colorsa and the detail in the altar photo. Just the tilt is bugging me. If your going for the symmetrical look it's gotta be pretty much perfect or it jumps out at you. Looks like it needs a little less then a degree of rotation clockwise.

Hi William,
I think you misunderstood, I live at the foot of one of the 2 mountains that you see WAY off in the distance of the pic. I used to live in Mtl. but now that I'm a suburbanite I'd never go back :lmao:

I like the colorsa and the detail in the altar photo. Just the tilt is bugging me. If your going for the symmetrical look it's gotta be pretty much perfect or it jumps out at you. Looks like it needs a little less then a degree of rotation clockwise.

Its almost impossible to get the picture perfectly symmetrical in a crowded church with no tripod. I did the best I could with the symmetry.

Its almost impossible to get the picture perfectly symmetrical in a crowded church with no tripod. I did the best I could with the symmetry.

Ohh thats not what I meant. My on site photos are always a little out of whack. I just mean you could rotate it in photoshop.

Most reactions

Back