2 shots. one funny.

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
first one, please tell me if you see the obvious flubbing. if you cannot without really looking, let meknow
ethan2.jpg

does anyone else see how hilarious this picture is? its not a good shot by any measure, but I thought the irony was really rich.
IMG_1707.jpg

I like the first shot, did you do some cloning on the top-left of the image though? It looks a little blurry.

The cloning wasn't immediately noticeable to me because I think the viewer is drawn straight to your subject and his eyes. It's a great shot. What did the original look like that required the clonings?

The second one is pretty cute. The tire ears made me laugh. :)

;) I nearly spit my soda out when I opened the image. It was totally unintentional.

ah, yes. the cloning. what a terrible job i did :( I'm hoping the mother won't notice. his mother was in that corner there, her jeans and hand.

The tire ears are purley classic! One for the books! Keep that one around! I love it.

I agree, I love the ears on the second shot thats definately one for the wall. The first shot is nice, unless you were looking for cloning i'm not certain it would be obvious either.

You could clean up the cloning a little bit better. There are some hard lines in there that makes it look like you accidentally cloned the edge of the picture.

That looks a lot better but now it looks like you might have affected his cheek a bit. Definitely an improvement though.

Would vignetting the corners (other than bottom left) make this problem better? Perhaps its too bright for that technique to work, but it looks like the top right corner already is kind of.

Anyway, I'm a noob, but I just wanted to know why this wouldn't work.

Most reactions

Back