2 sunrises

Tantalus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went hiking to Mount Seymour yesterday and took some pictures.
_MG_0043.jpg

_MG_0049.jpg

Wow, that's holy! I so much envy you. Looks like you camped again in a beautiful day, but this time the season is more ripe. :) Keep these two, what memories..

Beauty pictures, love the alpine meadow leading us to the clouds below the mountains and the long rays of the sun lighting the scene, well done

WOW! the second one made me say "wow" loudly!

mentos_007 said:
WOW! the second one made me say "wow" loudly!

Wouldn't it, Mentos!? It is sooooooooooooo beautiful. What a sight!

At what time do you set out on your treks to be that high up at the time of the sun only just RISING!?!?!?

tsienni said:
Wow, that's holy! I so much envy you. Looks like you camped again in a beautiful day, but this time the season is more ripe. :) Keep these two, what memories..
Thanks tsienni, I didn't camp there, just a short hike. :)

LaFoto said:
Wouldn't it, Mentos!? It is sooooooooooooo beautiful. What a sight!

At what time do you set out on your treks to be that high up at the time of the sun only just RISING!?!?!?
This grass field is right next to a parking lot along the road. Mount Seymour is another 7km hike further. In the winter this will turn into a ski resort. The grass field is actually a tobogan run for kids. :)

Thanks Ken. seems most of you like the second, I guess the flare in first is not very appealing. I should have taken off the polarizer for the first.

Number 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks kamilla, lostphrophet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back