snownow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
sierraphotography.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
utah122.jpg

She loved it, (makes me happy) and but the end of the trip was getting it on her own... :D

Nice pic, that's great starting her out that early. My brother has two girls age 2 & 4 and he wants to start them next winter. He lives in Huntington Beach, I think he goes to Mammoth Mtn. or Big Bear, not sure. A bit of a drive I would guess, where do you go?

This was taken at powder Mtn in Utah. The others on the main gallery were from Mammoth. Snow summit and Bear Mtn are the ones closest to him (i work at Bear as a Patroller). I would pick Summit for thier first day, the beginner area is less filled with snowboards. (not that its a bad thing, but they sit in the middle of the run more). Mammoth is also a great place to start (lots of snow this winter), but the 5.5 hours in the car from HB is harsh on the little ones.

I think Age 4-5 is the best to start them at, at this age they are only good for 4-5 runs. She fell asleep on the lift on this day :D. She will be tearing apart the mountain by the time she is 6:lmao:

utah041.jpg

uhhh I remember when I was skiing like that with my dad! It was a long time ago :D

These are endearing pics.
And hey, I like to see you in these, too, snownow!!! :D

oh, how cute! I'm... a lot older than 2 :er: but have never been skiing.

Most reactions

Back