"20 Years Old" Project

JCleveland

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Basically a 365 day project, starting on my 20th birthday. I hadn't realized how difficult taking a different self portrait every day could be so difficult! critique & comment very welcome:
1)
2539653394_611c5cee50.jpg

2) T'was one of my best girlfriend's birthdays.. She's in australia for a year and I wasn't able to afford a gift, much less send it to her, so I took this instead.
2538818949_9fa3264a23.jpg

3)
2538809777_e59344c983.jpg

4)
2528607419_1d1b7f3b67.jpg

i like the last one the best!

The last one is awesome!

Yeah I bet taking 365 different self portraits has to be hard.. How are you doing on that? Have you missed any days yet?

You make a very good model as well as photographer. :)

I like your photos, but perhaps your white balance could be adjusted in the middle two. You look like you're cold in #2, and warm in #3. But overall I like them! You are really creative, and coming up with new ideas is sometimes the hardest part!

Lovely eyes, BTW.

I've seen other examples for the "365 days" project before and have always truly admired all those who really come up with a new idea EVERY day on how to put themselves into an always new frame, expressing themselves and their own self in a new light every day! I wouldn't even come past Day 2! :shock:

All very nice, however the tones in #3 are a little too warm. #2 is very clever. Good job!

I've got to be honest I haven't quit figured out WB, any tips would be fab! Unfortunately I have missed a few days =(. I haven't tried anything too extreme yet, but hopefully I'll have some brilliant ideas one of these days!

Most reactions

Back