$200 off till the end of the Month!

Discussion in 'Creative Motion Design' started by CMD Websites, Jun 22, 2009.

1. CMD Websites

CMD Websites TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    We're takin' it up a notch Photforum

Form now till the end of the month anybody who purchases an Elite website from CMD will save $200.00!
    This is a limited time offer so don’t delay! Your promocode it the same : thephotoforum

this promo code is no longer active, but get a hold of Peter Knight, our sales rep, to receive you Photo Forum discount of 25%!!! You can reach him at 1 888 228 0399 ext 1 or email him at sales@creativemotiondesign.com

Site Builder

We know that the busy season is heating up so we're launching a new serviced called the Site Builder. Its a simple concept. If you need a new site but don’t have time to build one we'll build it for you! Just send us your content, the way you want it displayed, and we’ll take it from there. Call us at: 1888 228 0399 ext. 101 for details. Websites for Photographers, Flash Templates, Custom Design | Creative Motion Design

We hope every one is going to have a GREAT season.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  2. CMD Websites

CMD Websites TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hey All

Just wanted to let you know that your Promocode will be inactive during our huge summer sale. If you bought a website last month just give us a call and we'll be sure to let you in on this deal.

Call Peter Knight at 1 888 228 0399 ext 101 and tell him Dave sent you!

[​IMG] PR: wait...[​IMG] I: wait...[​IMG] L: wait...[​IMG] LD: wait...[​IMG] I: wait...wait...[​IMG] Rank: wait...[​IMG] Traffic: wait...[​IMG] Price: wait...[​IMG] C: wait...
    [​IMG]