2000th post, what a trip

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just want to thank all who have viewed and replied to my many posts :cheers:

IMG_3540-01.jpg

don't mention it john i for one have enjoyed every one of them, as i do this one, that is amazing! love the water spray, nice work! oh and happy 2000th :)

I'll drink to that JE :cheers:
Your a dam good photographer. I love looking at your photos.

Ready for another one :cheers:

Another awesome JohnE photo. Your work continues to inspire me and Im am amazed at ever photo you post. Very well done sir. Congrats on the big 2000 :band: :cheers:

congratulations on another fine image.

John, through your creations, you have inspired more people than you'll ever know here at TPF. you have articulated your passion and dedication of your natural and wild surroundings so well since coming onboard over a year ago...we've all been touched and amazed at the beauty of your world!

i can't wait for your next 2000!

yay John! congrats on the 2000 .. cheers to the next!
you've been a fantastic contributor! keep the posts and the wonderful pictures coming...
really neat pic!

Great work John, I have only been here a little while and I would have to say that what I have seen of your work tells me you're an excellent photographer. Awesome shot! Congrats on 2000

I must say that my photography has vastly improved since joining TPF, considering also that I have owned cameras for the last 20yrs. I have learned so much here and still have tons to learn, I do not think there is a better board in which to do so. So many have inspired me both technically and creatively, there is such a mix here.

Special thanks to Chase, administrators and mods for all their hard work making this place well worth while to stick around for 2000 posts.

And thank you all for your kind words of encouragement. It really gives me a good feeling to know others appreaciate my work. :headbang:

Most reactions

Back