2017 52 WEEKS PHOTOGRAPHY PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenomen11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
May be it is early for ask but we have goog idea for 2017

We are ten friends from Turkey. We finished two photography project . 365 Photography in 2015 and this year 52 weeks photography project.
In 2017 we want to start a new 52 weeks photography project (I am sure you know but I want to explain 52 wweks photography project. For each week we chose a word and capture a photograph about this. We dont accept from archive. All photos must take in that week. You dont see all list. You just learn the word at the begining of the week
IDEA OF THE PROJECT
To show the people smilarity and differences between cultures of countries. So we want to chose words from culture,habits, daily life
GROUPS We are 10friends from turkey we want to find 10-15 people from other countries total 25 is great. We dont prefer a large group becouse we dont want just share photos. We want talk about them. We are a active group
SHARE We prefer facebook. May be we can create a facebook group page for this activity
START TIME 1.1.2017
So if you are interested please contact with me from here or [email protected]

I'm so awesome I completed a 52 week photography project in about 2 hours

I am interested and I am sure my friends from or 366 project for 2016 still running on Nikongear.net are also interested. They come from Germany Japan Netherlands USA....

I'm out, don't do Facebook. Probably better off for the group, they would tell me to keep practicing.

I do not do Facebook either. I see Facebook not a obligatory. I can install another instance of Wordpress on my server. Fast and lots of traffic still unused although paid for. I WILL not use Facebook

Happy to hear interested persons. Frank lets create a group

Did you ask admins if it is OK to do it here?
I guess why not...

The first, I want to create group. We are 10 friends and we are ready for this project. We need more people from other countries

May be it is early for ask but we have goog idea for 2017

We are ten friends from Turkey. We finished two photography project . 365 Photography in 2015 and this year 52 weeks photography project.
In 2017 we want to start a new 52 weeks photography project (I am sure you know but I want to explain 52 wweks photography project. For each week we chose a word and capture a photograph about this. We dont accept from archive. All photos must take in that week. You dont see all list. You just learn the word at the begining of the week
IDEA OF THE PROJECT
To show the people smilarity and differences between cultures of countries. So we want to chose words from culture,habits, daily life
GROUPS We are 10friends from turkey we want to find 10-15 people from other countries total 25 is great. We dont prefer a large group becouse we dont want just share photos. We want talk about them. We are a active group
SHARE We prefer facebook. May be we can create a facebook group page for this activity
START TIME 1.1.2017
So if you are interested please contact with me from here or [email protected]
I have been shooting photos in 52 weeks group during this year. Last year our challenge was 365 days photography and we had completed it. Both was so inspiring. So I want to keep shooting photos next year together with this group. Expanding the group "globally" would be a nice project in every way.

its a tricky thing. the forum does not allow links to be posted with the intention of pulling members to other sites
The first, I want to create group. We are 10 friends and we are ready for this project. We need more people from other countries

i think the problem here is going to be the lack of inclusiveness.
you want to start a group on a forum with a large number of members, but only include a small number of people.
I do not see any advantage to the forum hosting a group that would be excluding 99% of the membership. especially when
this would be a much easier setup using a more private online media page.
as far as i am aware, we currently do not have the ability to create "closed" groups where someone would have control over their page.
you are probably better off looking to a private website, or social media site that lets you make closed groups.

You are right pixmedic we have to use social media. But we can contact with this topic

Omer Unlu Turkey
Idil Teoman Turkey
Muna Haykir Turkey
Esra Duman Turkey
Ayca Kokden Turkey
Nurdan Kurtulus Turkey
Gul Gunal Turkey
Pınar Morali Turkey
Bahadir Kasar Turkey

IF YOU ARE IN write your name and country

Our priority has to be contacting between facebook users so we can publish our photographs on facebook. Using facebook is more common and phptographs may be followed easily by all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back