2017 TPF Secret Santa exchange - We need one more!

PM sent, please sign me up.

I’m a day behind on this but will have all SS assignments sent out tonight! If you haven’t gotten yours yet don’t worry, it’s just a lot of tedious copy/paste with the contact info.

OK. I have sent everyone a PM with the name of the person that they have for Secret Santa. This is the person that you will be gifting to. Please contact that person at your convenience or send out their gift if you have already decided what it's going to be. If the gift won't arrive by 12/23, please at least let them know it's coming. From my experience last year I can tell you that if you're shipping internationally, be prepared to wait forever for the item to clear customs!

If you haven't heard from your Secret Santa or received your gift by 12/22, please let me know and we'll give them a little goose. Happy gifting! If you're giftee is a repeat of last year, you can let me know and we'll try to do a swap to mix it up.

Got mine all picked out. It's formatted and on a memory card. Will go to the camera store today and get it printed and it will be in the mail tomorrow!

Mine has been ordered and will be on the way shortly!

You really efficient people have got to knock it off! It's a Monday...

I got mine ordered on Monday as well, but it'll be shipped here first so I can make sure to include the proper hand written note. There's just something weirdly nostalgic and oddly satisfying about writing a note to someone that I've only ever interacted with through a computer.

Oh no.. am I too late this year? This will be the first time I miss it.. :(

Did the assignments on Sunday night. Maybe we can get one or two more to join in on the fun and pair you up with them.

Anyone else who didn't sign up and wants to, you can PM me or comment here.

You really efficient people have got to knock it off! It's a Monday...

Efficient? Maybe.

Lucky? No. The lab was down until this afternoon. :apologetic:

So NOW mine is all packaged up with care and ready to send out. :clap:

Mine went out today, and should arrive Monday. :biggrin-93:

I just got a notification on my phone that mine has been "Delivered, In/At Mailbox." :congratulatory:

Good for you Sparky! lol Mine's going out hopefully yet this afternoon. The snow squalls could stop, that'd be a help!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back