©

I like it. Looks like it could be a scene from a movie. Is there a series of shots that go along with it, or quite the standalone shot?

Okie dokie.

It actualy makes me think of a horror movie. "Young girl walking bare foot along a river spots something suspicious in the water, she leans close for a good look when... a hand reaches up to grab hers!"

Okie dokie.

It actualy makes me think of a horror movie. "Young girl walking bare foot along a river spots something suspicious in the water, she leans close for a good look when... a hand reaches up to grab hers!"

It's ****ing Disney. See the wings?

Has this been posted before?

Wow dude. Calm. Down.

And no, I don't see any wings. There's a shadow coming off her back that might be construed as a wing, but I see no actual wings. I don't really see how this is Disney related either.

Wow dude. Calm. Down.

And no, I don't see any wings. There's a shadow coming off her back that might be construed as a wing, but I see no actual wings. I don't really see how this is Disney related either.

The mother ****ing wings?!"!??! They're right there!!!! Jesus Christ, you don't see the god ****ed wings?!!?

i see 'em.
rainbow wings...right ****ing there! WINGS!!
see 'em?

Wow dude. Calm. Down.

The wings are on her shoulders not her back. Also disney hase come out with fairy movies (TinkerBell)

Most reactions

Back