Reaction score
Website
www.gregmccary.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
oldhouseaged.jpg

Cosmo

Wow!

Do I see right, are there already trees there that grow from the inside out of the window? Soon enough there will be trees growing through the roof! Amazing to see that such property can get simply abandoned and no one does anything about the building! I doubt this would happen here in Germany. A company would come and ... yes. Maybe. If there's someone there to pay for that company... :scratch:

What a find.
Have you also ventured inside?

Thats sad to see such a nice looking house let go abandoned like that. Its a great shot that tells a story.

I agree, beautiful home, it looks so wel kept even being abandoned..

i love the way you have a old timey, soft look to it.

I'd call it a "unique fixer-upper opportunity."

Cool shot! I dare you to knock on the door.

Wonderful image! Nice find on this on and thanks for sharing!

The first pp convinces me more than the pure b&w.
And who knows, maybe that newspaper's being delivered to someone no longer there for ages and no one has ever ended the subscription (nor paid for it, though ... :scratch: ), so the neighbours come to take advantage of a paper arriving next door?
I cannot imagine to be LIVING in a house where the trees already grow out of the windows.

haha @ LaFoto.

Thats a lovely photo. I loved the first one than the B&W. Thats such a lovely place to be abandoned.. but i really wonder who could possibly be living there!! .. are you sure its not haunted?.. lol .. maybe a ghost who reads newspapers? ;). lol.. just messing.. lovely snap! lovely snap! :)

awesome shot i kinda like it. and honestly it looks to me that someone lives here and just like that ''look'' of the home.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back