22 more members needed

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...to make the 1000 mark. Pretty good going. It was about 350 ish when I joined in June. Correct me if I'm wrong Chase.

13 Jun 2003 - The date Darfion joined...member number 226.

ThePhotoForum would never again be the same, all of our high hopes for the site vanished... :guilty: :crazy:

:lmao:

haha!!

darf gets dogged so bad on here, its hilarious!

i was member number eleventeen.

md

quite a few people disappeared .. wonder what happen to them :study:

OUT WITH THE OLD ... IN WITH THE NEW!!! :lmao:

it can be sorta hard ta keep up with this site. I know I absolutely love this site, but between school and my girlfriend it can be hard to find time ya know. But even in the short time i've been here i've noticed quite a few people leaving, and especially a lot of new people here lately (most probably because i don't have much time to get on).

any idea on how many of those 978 memebers are active?

tr0gd0o0r said:
it can be sorta hard ta keep up with this site. I know I absolutely love this site, but between school and my girlfriend it can be hard to find time ya know. But even in the short time i've been here i've noticed quite a few people leaving, and especially a lot of new people here lately (most probably because i don't have much time to get on).

any idea on how many of those 978 memebers are active?

you mean you arent plugged into this site none stop? what is wrong with you man. :p

a friend of mine registered last week or so and she hasn't been able to log in. :( that makes me sad. i tried to help her figure out what was wrong, but... no luck. :-?

so what are we at?
im resurrecting my missed posts.
arent you all happy?
i was 132...

damn what good times :green to:

manda said:
so what are we at?
im resurrecting my missed posts.
arent you all happy?
i was 132...

damn what good times :green to:

Last time I looked we were at 1093