220 B&W Film

SilverEF88

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I won't know if I don't ask,

Does anyone out there have any B&W 220 film that they want to sell? I know its a long shot, but hey before I make the jump to color...thought I would ask.

You're right. It never hurts to ask.

However, you're gonna have to get very lucky. Black and White 220 hasn't been produced in a while and the few rolls left out there are most likely in the hands of people who do not want to part with them.

Good luck finding some, but if possible, you should just try to switch to 120 instead. If you want to shoot black and white, you can easily do it in 120. There's plenty of stuff available out there. There's only a few companies still making any 220 and only in very few emulsions. All of those emulsions (and lots more) are available in 120 though.

Good luck with that. I think Kodak stopped making 220 film in B&W well over a decade ago. There just was never really much of a market for it. If you can even find film in 220 rolls, unless it was stored in a freezer I would not be to enthused about using it. If you want more frames out of 120 with your Blad, do like I did and get yourself an A16 back or two.

Kodak only discontinued 220 TXP in March 2010, so you should be able to find some. I still have some in the freezer, but I hadn't thought about selling it.

Most reactions

Back