$23,743? What kind of stupid bid is that?

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pierrebphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Funky youtube video of the Price's Right

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzic6WGJBvs"]YouTube - The Price Is Right - Dec 16, 2008 www.2500PerDay.com[/ame]

Drew didn't act all that surprised.. Me thinks they sometimes need some ratings boosters... There's no way he could have guessed to the dollar...

Last edited:
I think Drew had a look of disbelief in his face but he was trying to hide it and act normal. That could just be me though.

Hey, people win the lottery, so in the decades that the price is right has been on, I don't see why it can't happen. I've seen shows with people getting within $200. My first instinct though was that it was fixed, but I doubt so.

A TMZ spy who happened to be in the audience during the taping says when Drew knew the guy hit the exact number, he stopped down taping and had a pow-wow with show producers for nearly 30 minutes. Our spy thinks they were trying to figure out how to handle the situation on camera. Unfortunately, when they resumed taping, Drew's reaction was a little less than spectacular — while the crowd went insane.”

There was another exact pick in early 72 that Drew was mentioning. There have been several people who have won both show cases. They keep raising the range to qualify. Some lady won $147,000 when she was within $250.

Did a little searching. :er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back