25 years

Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment. You have doubtless gone through many good and bad times, and seen amazing changes along the way.

Are you planning on a promotional celebration of some kind? :) It really is newsworthy to your customers.

Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment. You have doubtless gone through many good and bad times, and seen amazing changes along the way.

Are you planning on a promotional celebration of some kind? :) It really is newsworthy to your customers.

Thanks, Terri.

Yeah... hills and valleys. Mostly all fun. And, I'm still trying to keep up with the changes in the industry.

I've been thinking about some sort of promotion. I think that's the reason I posted here today... hoping some ideas would surface. I'm thinking about calling the local paper in hopes of getting a bit of "free ink."

Wow! That's a loooooong time. Congrats on your longevity in a tough profession. :hugs:

I thought you were gonna say that you just turned 25.

Wow...you're old.

p.s. congrats on the anniversary!

Congrats Pete !!!!!!!!!!!.That is so awesome.
I wish you another 25 years. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gratz, a great accomplishment indeed :thumbsup:

Thanks, Terri.

Yeah... hills and valleys. Mostly all fun. And, I'm still trying to keep up with the changes in the industry.

I've been thinking about some sort of promotion. I think that's the reason I posted here today... hoping some ideas would surface. I'm thinking about calling the local paper in hopes of getting a bit of "free ink."
Definitely give them a call! It might rate a little human interest story, considering how fast photography studios have adapted to digital, your own views on how your community has grown, blah blah.

If nothing else, you have a new blurb for any signage you might be putting up: "Proudly serving the XXX area since 1983." You have street cred, baby! :sexywink:

well done Pete :thumbup:

Congrats on a quarter of a century of being in the photo business! Well done!! Wishing you another quarter and lots of customers.

Congratulations on 25 years survival, that's no small feat.

Slight side note - did you know that Firefox really doesn't like your website. A few hyperlinks and acres of white space were what were occupying your homepage.

Most reactions

Back