lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The UK's newest Air Display Team

2EXCEL - THE BLADES

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Wow, you PLANNED to capture one plane with the sun reflecting off its wing in the last photo???? If so then I no longer know where to go with all the awe I feel. If you say you were lucky, then it is ok with me. But only then! And I am STILL in awe!
I mean: planes!
Airshows!
Those things MOVE, don't they?
Yeah, they do, and that would be the end of MY covering an airshow. They'd all always be outside my frame.... :confused: :er:

LaFoto said:
Wow, you PLANNED to capture one plane with the sun reflecting off its wing in the last photo???? If so then I no longer know where to go with all the awe I feel. If you say you were lucky, then it is ok with me. But only then! And I am STILL in awe!
I mean: planes!
Airshows!
Those things MOVE, don't they?
Yeah, they do, and that would be the end of MY covering an airshow. They'd all always be outside my frame.... :confused: :er:

The shot with the sun reflecting of the wing was pure luck, infact I didn't notice it until I got back home.

There is a nack to panning with a plane thats moving across the sky upto 690mph but the Canon IS lenses help and I've taken about 9000 photos from airshows since starting to go to them last year, so I should get a good shot every now and then ;)

Nicely done. Amazing captures.

Thanks for the comments

Most reactions

Back