dl4449

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Havent figured out how to number the pict sorry
Troy

Good stuff.

I think a tighter crop of the last photo would help the tree on the right and the shore better frame the highlights in the sky, but that is just musing on my part.

Oh thsoe fences are just awesome. I might boost the contrast up, and maybe the saturation... but even as they are... really really cool.

Comments per req:

Some really nice images! Well done.

1, 2. Agree with manaheim with respect to the contrast and saturation, esp in the B&W version. Who else do we know that likes to photograph fences??? http://www.johnsphotography.ca/Fences_screensaver.html

3. Nice, good, sharp eye.
4. Nice composition, don't forget to level your horizon, and perhaps crop a little of the black foreground out as it doesn't really add anything.

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

~John

Nicely done. Nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. Gotta love the sharpness of that seagull. For the sunset, its a great photo. Next time you might try taking 3 or more shots so you can attempt an HDR photo.

Wow THANK YOU all very much for the kind words. That Seagull was almost eating out of my wife's hand at the hotel we were staying at.
I guess I should pay attention to the bubble thing on the tripod :banghead:

Troy

Wow THANK YOU all very much for the kind words. That Seagull was almost eating out of my wife's hand at the hotel we were staying at.
I guess I should pay attention to the bubble thing on the tripod :banghead:

Troy

Don't worry so much about the level on your tripod, but line up a surface that should be horizontal (eg the horizon, top of a building) with one of the horizontal reference lines in your viewfinder (or vertical as the case may be).

Thanks John

Maulrat I do have 5 pictures of the sunset and photoshop 7. What program would I need to make an HDR ?
Troy

Most reactions

Back