2nd post here.. please critique

steverstrike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
my second post of my pictures here.. heres a few pictures i took yesterday that i like.. tell me wat u think

209666569_4d2cf22434_o.jpg

210128984_d4d27ec01d_o.jpg

210198519_3d49a189ea.jpg

209666573_bc8f73f9cd_o.jpg

Images not working...you need to use tags like this.

Also...for critique, it helps if you just post one photo at a time so that it does not get confusing.

If you just want to post up some images to share...then the general gallery would be better.

Watch seems a little hot in the second pic, but still great shots.

i like the second and fourth one the most
they remind me of product shots, like something id see in a magazine advertisment (although i agree with what Efergoh said)

i like the first image with the watch in the ladies hands, but i think the watch should face should be more facing the camera so you can have better brand recognition (by showing the name more clearly) the first 2 definitly look like a watch ad,

the 3rd seems too shallow depth of field... the bezel thingy on top where the chain connects isnt in focus even.

and the 4th is ok, but if you want to really use something for stock photos or whatever, you might want to consider using a product that's cleaned up or new. this one looks like you unscrewed it out of your car and then snapped a pic of it.

meotter said:
i like the first image with the watch in the ladies hands, but i think the watch should face should be more facing the camera so you can have better brand recognition (by showing the name more clearly) the first 2 definitly look like a watch ad,

the 3rd seems too shallow depth of field... the bezel thingy on top where the chain connects isnt in focus even.

and the 4th is ok, but if you want to really use something for stock photos or whatever, you might want to consider using a product that's cleaned up or new. this one looks like you unscrewed it out of your car and then snapped a pic of it.

thanks... i snapped the first photo just messing around with my girlfreind took off her watch and was right about to put it on i told her to stop soo i could take a quick picture.. and the second shot was it just sitting on a table andd yea the knob isnt that new and its in the car and the car gets driven soo of course its dirty i was just snapping pictures

Most reactions

Back