2nd Try

ira9700

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are 2 pics fo my dog both with 15-55 nikon afs kit lens with pop up flash what do you think

ebay149.jpg

ebay145.jpg

I love your dog!
A little brighter background may help, the black fur blends into the background.
...Terry

Gorgeous Dog. Like the photos (just a lil dark for me)

Try a slow syncro in Program

Or maybe a lil slower shuter speed with a flash in manual and just a nudge higher ISO.

Be prepared to use a table top tripod or a really steady hand..

Just my $0.02 nice photos though

nice pics...I would like the first one even better if the flash reflection wasn't so harsh on his eyes though

To diffuse the flash cut out a piece of milk jug and tape to your flash. This will help reduce the pet eye problems. Also as stated you need more of a color difference between your subject and background.

HTH

Rotties are one of my favorite dogs :)

I agree with what everyone else is saying. Also, I would try to blur the background a bit and see if that might help. You could lighten it while your at it.

I would also clean up the dust crumb's on the floor, and clone out that little tiny hair thing in picture #1, it's just a little distracting.

Nice shots though .. he sure looks like a cutie!!

I agree with the flash comments. But you did well to get so low, that's a great angle! Nice shots!

Way to go with the low PoV. IMO, if possible on both, a much larger aperture, to blur the background.

The on-board flash is a problem. The background is competing with the subject. The vertical of the cabinet in #1 is awful. If rotated, the main subject suffers. Perhaps a tighter crop or another shot (w/o the flash).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back